Re: 9.2 on Windows XP?

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:47:07 +1000

Don't panic. I didn't read your original post, but if all you are doing is personal testing, then 9i works fine on XP Home. It isn't certified as Sybrand says, which means if you get unexpected results or strange behaviour you're on your own. But I had it running fine for several months last year.

Regards