Re: replace text in a file, with PL/SQL

From: Epicentre Team B Annecy <carmanet_at_epicentre.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:10:13 +0200

First, thanks to both of you for your answers!

Then, to Daniel:
I have a (big!) sql script, with a &&var, and I would like to automate its execution in a stored procedure,
without having to give the value (in sql*plus, for example); so, I have to replace the &&var string in the script
by a value given by the procedure. Finally, I launch the script from the procedure (I don't know yet how to do this!!).

To Rauf:
Unfortunately, the script is bigger than 32000!

Thanks again!

Celine.