Re: call extern C function from PL/SQL

From: Dale Edgar <Dale_at_DataBee.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 06:09:36 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 00:57:57 +0200, "REM" <ilica.brnadic_at_zg.hinet.hr> wrote:

>Hello, I'm having problem with calling extern C routin.
>As you see I'm loading extern C routin, publishing it, but I don't know how
>call Plzbroj_func function!!!
>ERROR at line 1:
>ORA-06520: PL/SQL: Error loading external library
>ORA-06522: Unable to load DLL
>ORA-06512: at "SCOTT.PLZBROJ_FUNC", line 0
>ORA-06512: at line 7

I am very sorry but I cannot help you much with this. I have only ever done this on UNIX boxes. I have no experience calling C routines in DLL's on NT boxes.

Have you got the extproc entry set up correctly in the tnsnames.ora?

Regards
Dale

Need instant schema documentation? Check out the DDL to HTML generator in the free DataBee DBATool. http://www.DataBee.com/dt_home.htm Received on Tue Jun 25 2002 - 01:09:36 CDT