Re: Book on OCP DBA 9i

From: Peter <rman9i_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:52:25 -0400

Hi there,

Couchman's book just came out. And there are a couple of other books available. Check the amazon.com and do a search on Oracle9i and you will find those books. The bad news is if you start 9i DBA fresh, and you had not taken any of the 4 exams before 6/15/2002, you are required to take one hands-on course from Oracle.
http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/index.html?dba9i_ocpcoursereq. html.

Good luck!
Peter