Re: no mem, server hung

From: RR <rickraster_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2002 07:41:54 -0700

Thank you Saigat for pointing that out.
Sybrand, again thank you as well for pointing out the sort_area sizing problem. As you are no doubt aware, I'm pretty new to this and was thrust into the position of dba due to a downsizing of the company. Your tips and insights are invaluable, and I really appreciate them.

I'll post again if none of the suggestions solve this dilemma.

Thanks again guys,

RR Received on Fri Jun 21 2002 - 09:41:54 CDT