Re: rollback segment too old

From: Pinto <ucanmailme_at_india.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:15:02 +0530

> Not having really followed the thread so far, I can't, other than to say
it
> must be because you're generating more rollback.
>
> Your own figures show as much: before the change in size, you had
1109042956
> writes (that is, bytes) across all segments (bar the first, which I assume
> is the SYSTEM segment). After the change, you had 2452999476 -more than
> double the quantity of rollback (by my maths, 1.06Gb versus 2.339Gb).
>
> Regards
> HJR

ya that is what is confusing me too, cos these tests are simulated as we have not gone online until now. and so i can be very certain that the load on the system has not increased. after changing the rollback parameters, how did it start generating more rollback. Received on Fri Jun 21 2002 - 07:45:02 CDT