Re: Forms 3.0 and Oracle 8i (8.1.7)

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:01:15 +0200

On 20 Jun 2002 04:54:23 -0700, moron.jean-luc_at_rcc.ch (Moron) wrote:

>can somebody give me a feedback of experiencing this kind of configuration.
>(if it was on digital VMS , it would much nicer).
>
>Thanks
>
>JLM
I don't think anyone will have an experience. It doesn't work, as the format of the rowid has changed in Oracle 8.0 and Forms 3.0 simply doesn't understand the new format. Apart from that Forms 3.0 has been desupported not even in the previous century, but in the Stone Age, in 1994. How about your 20 year old vacuum cleaner for which no vendor has spare parts? Do you continue to use it?

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Jun 20 2002 - 13:01:15 CDT