NT.RGS gone for 8i?

From: oliver hladik <ohladik_at_uta1002.at>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:47:46 +0200

We've to manage a software upgrade from 8.0.6 to 8i.

Our application (c++) has determined the RDBMS entries out of the NT.RGS file in 8.0.6
in order to setup with install shield.

Installing our software rejects now with 8i, because this file does not exist.

Where is it gone and how can we proceed?

Please help, thanks

Oliver Received on Thu Jun 20 2002 - 06:47:46 CDT