Re: _ALLOW_RESETLOGS_CORRUPTION = TRUE

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 00:56:43 -0700

Hi:

I guess you are getting the ORA-600 [2662]. In this case you need to bump the SCNs to higher numbers to open the database. This happens because of the SCN mismatch in the system tablespace and other tablespaces. You need to trace the instance recovery using the event 10015 and work accordingly.

Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan
Bangalore, INDIA