Re: The demise of the Oracle professional?

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:20:04 +0400

> :) Plus it really really sucks to the max.
IE? Or our page being viewed in a 3 years-old browser that does not support HTML 4.0, DOM1 and whatever else became standard since its release? IE 5.5 actually does great job displaying most of the pages out there where NS 4.7 fails on 90% of them. NS 6 improved over that, but still... And by the way, didn't you note that our home page validates on "HTML 4.01 Transitional" through W3C validator without single error or even warning? Time to dump that 4.7 and install something more current... If you hate IE and don't want NS6, try Opera.