Re: System tablespace 97 % full

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:08:59 +1000

Hi,

IF space is such a major issue (as the obvious suggestion of making the system tablespace bigger is not being applied) AND the JVM option is installed AND you have NO intention of using this option (or learning this option as he could well have enough to learn about at the moment) THEN uninstalling the JVM (with the utljavrm.sql and rmjvm.sql Oracle supplied scripts) will effectively save much space (about 160M).

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Richard