Oracle Error 1002 in 8.1.7.3 on AIX 5

From: Russell Painter <rpainter_at_ppco.com>
Date: 18 Jun 2002 15:43:17 -0700

Has anyone been getting ora 1002 "Fetch out of Sequence" after upgrading database to Oracle 8.1.7.3 on an AIX 5 platform? We just recently switched platforms (Sequent / Dynix to IBM / AIX 5) and upgraded our database (Oracle 8.0.5.2 to Oracle 8.1.7.3) and have been getting this ora 1002 error within some Pro * C code that was running fine before the conversion. Any ideas??? Oracle is giving us the run around because we can not create a sample program to send to them, nor can we re-produce in our development environment on a consistent basis. It consistently fails in our production environment (both development and production are the same exact setup). Any help would be appreciated! Please contact me at rpainter_at_ppco.com or paul.r.painter_at_accenture.com or post a reply. Thanks. Received on Tue Jun 18 2002 - 17:43:17 CDT