Re: Strange behaviour

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:56:20 +0100

The phenomenon is due to "delayed block cleanout". There is an article about it somewhere on my website, and it is mentioned in the book.

For further details, the easiest option is to visit Steve Adams' website and use his search engine to find references to "block cleanout".

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Next Seminars
        UK            June / July
        Australia      July / August

<72954535.0206181248.c72c06e_at_posting.google.com>...