Re: Connection never killed

From: Imprecise <f_puhan_at_precise.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:17:48 -0400

I overheard in a discussion recently that this behavior is actually influenced by an INIT.ORA parameter. Unfortunately, I don't recall which (I want to say it has something to do with the COMPATIBLE parameter, but I can't say why). Perhaps you could check Oracle's technet site <http://technet.oracle.com>.

--
The underscore character does not belong in my address. You know the drill...
***