Re: How to check the whole oracle software. SOS

From: Imprecise <f_puhan_at_precise.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:54:40 -0400

In article <391ad91e.0206172157.2b081a72_at_posting.google.com>,  pangwt_at_hotmail.com (aladdin pang) wrote:

> can i check if the oracle software files is ok or corrupt?
> OR i have to reinstall it if some file corrupt?

Are you looking to verify the client software or server software? You could try to use the Installer program to check for installed products.

My question to you is: why do you want to do this? Do you suspect corrupted software?

If in doubt, you could always just reinstall. However, what you may be thinking is corrupted software is probably just inappropriate or inaccurate settings ($HOME, $PATH, etc.).

--
The underscore character does not belong in my address. You know the drill...
***