Re: Compatibility statements / matrices

From: Ms. D.H. Harvey <qq45_at_liverpool.ac.uk>
Date: 18 Jun 2002 10:36:56 GMT

,Mike Heden <mheden_at_bigfoot.com> wrote:

: I'm trying to confirm that Oracle 8.1.7 is certified for Solaris 2.8. Where
: does Oracle hide this sort of stuff? Presumably they do publish this
: information on the web somewhere? So far I've been unable to find it....
: Hopefully it's not just on MetaLink - no support contract :(

: Thanks,

: Mike

Take a look at
http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/htdocs/relnotes_sun_817.htm

You have to register on OTN but it's free.

Helen Received on Tue Jun 18 2002 - 05:36:56 CDT