Backup/restore

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:54:06 +0200

HI,
I've got 2 databases on 2 distincts computers. I've done an export from first with the command exp and import on the second with the imp command.
The first database have been changed (new procedure, new fonction, modify some function or procedure, new tables, change structure of table and of course new data or updated data in the tables) So my question is how can I import the change from the first database to second one with the imp command?
I've tried to import but when the table( or procedure or function ) exist it don't want to import because the table( or procedure or function ) already exist and the new datas (or the old ones) in the table are not createdd (or updated).
Thx for help Received on Tue Jun 18 2002 - 05:54:06 CDT