Re: Oracle 8i - Create database by non product owner (e.g. oracle)

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:53:50 +0200

Assuming "dba" is the group used as the DBA group when the software was installed and/or linked:
make sure dba is the primary group for user oratest. Group "oinstall" is only required when you want to run the OUI but I would recomment to use oracle account only for this.

If this is not the cause, you really must provide more details about the errors.

Frankie Li <earthy_at_hkicable.com> schreef in berichtnieuws e3b3b67b.0206170209.2f92e1b3_at_posting.google.com...