Re: autoextend size vs. extent size in LMT

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:28:34 +0100

Hi Niall,

I'm glad to be out from the firewall too ! The problem is, we've done nothing, all of a sudden, everything started working again. I can receive and post again :o) Our gurus have checked it all out and found no config changes etc and are now somewhat puzzled - as they were when we couldn't post/receive becaue 'it should just be working'.

I've sort of been sucked in on this one, and want to find out the answer now, so I'll plod on when I get a chance to do so. Might be interesting, might not.

Cheers,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator