Re: autoextend size vs. extent size in LMT

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:57:34 +0100

Morning

Glad to see the firewall's not working!

I agree about the error message which is why I left it in the output.

I must admit I didn't restart everything wth full logging and all the rest of it because The situation just seems so obviously daft as to warrant logical arguments along the lines advanced by Howard rather than the full tkprof monty..

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA