Re: Suspend session?

From: Syltrem <syltremspammenot_at_videotron.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:25:09 -0400

I once tried to suspend it from the OS side (OpenVMS: $SET PROCESS/SUSPEND/ID=xxx) but I think I remember Oracle didn't like it. The session appreared to have died to Oracle because it was not responding. Maybe this would work if dead connection detection is OFF in Oracle. Something to try.

Directly from Oracle, I don't think so.

--

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site - en français)

aekn8j$7m0r3$1_at_ID-85580.news.dfncis.de...