If I'd done it on purpose, I couldn't have timed it better...

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:24:38 +1000

all that talk about J2EE and EJBs being an absolutely deranged architecture.

http://www.theserverside.com/discussion/thread.jsp?thread_id=13664

is the first sounding out I've heard from inside Java's own community. Most of the complaints there make a lot of sense to me. Of course, I know: entity beans != J2EE. But it's as good a start. Finally, someone says "the king is naked". Others will follow.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto