Re: Got the darn buffer busy waits under control, at last! (for R. Sanchez)

From: Zo\(t\) <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 20:03:31 +1000

Here are a before and an after log. Logs edited for confidentiality and security.

Same period, same kinda load.
Note how much better the waits are for
the second one. I've slightly modified the file locations between these two, was getting too much contention on the earlier one in a single fs. Now is MOL OK. Didn't affect the heavy use areas, to do with something else running on that system.

If you can't get the attachments, drop
me a line and I'll send via e-mail. Use
mail below minus ".nospam".

--