Re: Desperately having problem ora-23375 with 9i

From: Peter B. <chief.o.brien_at_spacemail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 11:44:10 +0200

Oh! and I forgot to mention that BOTH databases are on the same machine AND they're both IDENTICALLY (at least from my point of view)

When I tried to setup mulitmaster replication I stumbled over the table "v$option" which contained the value "advanced replication" which was FALSE.

I've checked my installed packages, but the package-installer told me that it was installed (the advanced replication feature) - but didn't look like it.

I've deinstalled it (just the feature) - THEN he said it was gone. I've REinstalled it (just the feature) - THEN he said it was there again - BUT v$option didn't seem to realize this :(

That's when I de-installed the WHOLE oracle monster and re-installed it as Enterprise edition - then this error was overcome - but as you can see: "on to the next".

Peter B. Received on Sun Jun 16 2002 - 04:44:10 CDT