error in listener configuration-path not found.

From: Arti Potnis <artpot78_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Jun 2002 01:48:07 -0700

Hi,

I have encountered a problem while trying to configure a listener.The Server on which Oracle (version 8.1.6) is installed is multihomed.The problem is that whenever I try to start the listener it returns an error saying "path not found".The listener file path is not being located though its placed in the ORACLE_HOME\network\admin directory.
Can you please enlighten me ? Would greatly appreciate a quick reply since this is rather urgent.

thanks
Arti Received on Sun Jun 16 2002 - 03:48:07 CDT