Desperately having problem ora-23375 with 9i

From: Peter B. <chief.o.brien_at_spacemail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:30:58 +0200

Hi,

I've stumbled over a very, very annoying error ora-23375 which tells me "feature is incompatible with database version at ..."

Wherever I looked I always found the same "solution" (which wasn't any) - that I should lower/raise the compatible value - but that didn't help.

those databases run on the same machine, they've been set up completely identically and both have the value "9.0.0" as compatible value.

I've already deinstalled the WHOLE oracle package and re-installed it - no change.
I've tried to delete and recreate both databases from scratch with different parameters - no change.

I've already contacted Oracle support (india), all they told me was to change the compatible-value - no change.

I'm stuck and I'm lost - I ain't too good with oracle yet and I'd be very glad if anyone could give me a hand here...

thanks in advance,

Peter B. Received on Sat Jun 15 2002 - 08:30:58 CDT