Re: Oracle 7.1.6 and SunOS 2.5.1 and greater

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 11:15:01 +0200

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:10:21 GMT, "Steve Bourgeois" <sb299_at_netzero.net> wrote:

>I suspect the decision to use old software was not Hermant's. I'll wager
>that uninformed management has handcuffed him on this one...
>

>Steve

Please read carefully. This thread started off with a question by "Drew", to which I responded.
As a result I was flamed by Mr. Chitale, defending to run desupported software. Mr. Chitale didn't state he is running desupported software, but if he is (which is quite likely), due to his opinions, it is quite likely it was *his* decision.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Jun 15 2002 - 04:15:01 CDT