Re: Oracle 8i and Windows 2000 Server

From: koo9 <member_at_mainframeforum.com>
Date: 14 Jun 2002 14:35:28 -0500

I have the same problem too. the win2k server that is hosting oracle 8i is not a domain controller, it has 1G memory and it's not running other application, so lack of memory is not the cause i think. it was working before.( I don't know if I should blame M$ or Oracle.) now I try to reduce the processes param to 50 . it still won't start. still getting this ora-27101 error. what else can I try? restall the database?

thanks

--
www.MainFrameForum.com - USENET Gateway