Re: How to configure client-site JDBC

From: Jerason Banes <jbanes_at_techie.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 04:01:42 GMT

It just needs to be in your classpath. If your server deploys with WAR (Web Archive) files, you can put the zip or jar file into your WEB-INF/lib directory. This will automatically add it to the server's classpath. From there on in, you just write your servlet code. BTW, what app server are you using? (e.g. TomCat, Oracle 9iAS, Orion, Resin, etc.)

Jerason

--
How to manage your database in one easy step!