Re: dbverify, datafile corruption, Oracle 9i R2

From: <daekw_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:48:48 +0200

you are really funny.

your platform is not certified by oracle.

you have absolutly no support, everything can happen

9.2 is much better than 9.0.1

for real work you need a real system , like solaris and work ceritified.

you are only playing

http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle9i/doc_library/release2/server.920 /a96652/ch13.htm#SUTIL013