HELP !!! Can not even connect me...

From: Mathias Wiedmer <mathiaswiedmer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:47:32 +0200

Hi folks,

last night I created a new tablespace on my oracle 9i. The whole night, an application i use, did theyr restore. Tody, I dont have any idea, I cant even connect me to the Instanze anymore.

There is a Errormessage like:

ORA-01122: Database-File 18 brought Error while verifying
ORA-01110: Datafile 18: `path/to/dbs/tablespacename`
ORA-01203: wrong version: wrong Creation-SCN

Does anybody have any idea?

I geus, the application which uses the tablespace, made something wrong. Actually it used theyr own librarys (oracle 8) to connect an work with the Database.

Thanks a lot for any response and best reguards

Mathias Wiedmer
Düsseldorf
Germany Received on Thu Jun 13 2002 - 12:47:32 CDT