Forms/Reports 6i on NT4 & Oracle Client 8.0

From: Jonas <jonas.herbertsson_at_vitec.se>
Date: 13 Jun 2002 01:10:57 -0700

Hi

I have developed forms and reports in Oracle Developer 6i and it's works fine for me to run the application (running Win2000 Prof + Oracle Client 8.1).

Another machine (running NT4 + Oracle Client 8.0) has both Forms/Reports Runtime 50 and Runtime 60, but only the application with forms and reports developed in Oracle Developer 2000 works.

What does it take to run an application made in Developer 6i? Upgrade the Oracle Client to 8i?

Thanks!
/Jonas Received on Thu Jun 13 2002 - 03:10:57 CDT