How to configure client-site JDBC

From: les <sleszek_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 23:39:30 -0400

Hello,

I run oracle on the network server and I want to access the database over the network from my machine. However, I don't know how to setup a client site Oracle JDBC driver to utilize it from my servlets. I'm running NT machine and Oracle is on NT also. It is 9i version of Oracle.

I've downloaded client site drivers from Oracle, however, there is no readme file or any instructions how to register it on Windows. (Adding driver's location to the CLASSPATH and PATH didn't help).

Any help is greatly appreciated,
iza Received on Wed Jun 12 2002 - 22:39:30 CDT