Re: interpreting tablespace settings

From: Vladimir Begun <Vladimir.Begun_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:18:42 -0700

Richard

There are two threads are running here about this -- have a look at another one ("Oracle Myths")... It was clear for me from the beginning -- belive me I've read the documentation :) I posted the reference (see the quotation below) to that just to clear things up. Concerning DBCA... it does not put it implicitly. DCA uses configuration templates, you can create your own by the way.

Thanks.

Regards,

--
Vladimir Begun
The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and