Re: I can't install oracle 9i db

From: David Simpson <dsimpson_at_dotcomsolutionsinc.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:12:30 GMT

Charlis,

If you are installing Oracle 9i on Windows, here are some scripts which may be of use to you:
http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/installgen/installgen_files_win90 1.html

You can download all of the scripts here: http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/downloads/demo_software/index.html

David Simpson