Re: SAN Raid5 layout?

From: Jos <jga.wolters_at_abp.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:34:41 +0200

Hi,

Recently I did some test with a 80 GB database on ESS and it seems that "spreading" IO over different packs doesn't make much difference in performance.

We decided to throw the datafiles in the big box (ESS) and let the ESS manage.

Jos.

Tim Smith <timasmith_at_hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws a7234bb1.0205021034.5ebfa9e8_at_posting.google.com...