Re: Oracle Myths

From: Vladimir Begun <Vladimir.Begun_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:58:35 -0700

Jonathan

compatible=9.2.0.0.0, again it's not a production or whatever database I just planned to do some other testing and created it like that.

The original question of Howard was how to make "artificial" 'create tablespace system'... I answered that it's possible to do it when you create a database. So, I do not want to tell that it's better to have it DICTIONARY managed, I just want to tell that it's possible to create it like that.

Just curious, do you experience any problems when you create database like that?

P.S.: Thanks for you book, it's very good one!!!

Kind Regards,

--
Vladimir Begun
The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and