Re: iSQL on Linux

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 11 Jun 2002 08:05:41 -0700

In article <20020611123713.5d8158f2.carlos.a.oliveira_at_vizzavi.pt>, Carlos says...

>Hello
>
>I want to work with iSqlPlus on my Oracle 9i installation under Suse Linux 8.0
>and i noticed that i don't have that module installed.
>Can someone please tell me how can i install it?
>Is it with the Oracle Installer or can i do it manually?
>
>Thank you very much
>
>Carlos Oliveira

IIRC, it only came with the Windows installation in 9.0.1. Again IIRC, it ships with all platforms for 9.2, but maybe Christopher Jones can confirm that if he reads this. He's in the SQL*Plus Development team in Melbourne, if memory serves me correctly.

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Tue Jun 11 2002 - 10:05:41 CDT