Re: Agent can't start

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:32:18 +0100

Regrettably this is likely to be 'Error the service could not start: This is an internal service error.'

Not quite as good as "The operation did not complete successfully for the following reason: The operation completed successfully". but close.

if you try oemctl start oms from a command prompt you get more useful error messages.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA