I ***think*** Janathan has a virus

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:23:00 +0100

Vladimir,

I've heard of Klez - and others - but I was at home when the virus came in so I hadn't access to the URL's for checking out the details.

I don't use any MS software at home for internet, news or email - I leave that sort of thing for work. At home my email is configured not to allow attachements to be opened, double extension attachments are flagged etc etc.

Thanks for the info, advice and warnings.

Kind regards,
Norman. (Now at work !)