How to know Intermedia SUBSTRING_INDEX was enabled

From: Martijn Spronk <mspronk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:13:47 GMT

Hello,

I am working with an existing (8.1.6) database that was previously created. An intermedia index was created on it. I need to find out however whether the index was created with SUBSTRING_INDEX enabled. It should have been enabled, however based on the performance I have the feeling it's not enabled.

I noticed there is no $P table for the particular index, does this mean for sure that there is not SUBSTRING_INDEX?

Does anyone know how I can find out if this option is enabled for sure?

Thanks in advance,
Martijn. Received on Mon Jun 10 2002 - 12:13:47 CDT