Re: 9IAS vs. Apache?

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:47:02 +0400

Jeremy,

I can't. :) I think it is also shipped with Standard Edition, but can't confirm this as I can't find any feature comparison documents on Oracle website. But since the SE ad says: "With Oracle Database Standard Edition businesses can cost-effectively develop all types of applications for one to four processor servers. It provides the rich functionality that you have come to expect from the world's most popular database including support for Web sites, transaction processing, multimedia, and content management." - I can assume it does ship with OHS too (note that "support for Web sites"). SE lacks quite a lot of features found in EE, but it seems OHS is not among them. :)