Re: Oracle Application Server

From: Stuart Clement <stuart.clement_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 00:27:27 +0000 (UTC)

FRM-99999 is a generic forms error message. It just means that the client has lost connection for the server. There is an option in the J-Initiator control panel which when turned on will show you the java calls that the client is making to the server. This might give you some clues to where the problem lies.

You might want to look at using a newer version of J-Initiator if one is supported on the client. That might be the cause of the problem.

Stuart