Re: Data replication mechanisms?

From: David Simpson <dsimpson_at_dotcomsolutionsinc.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 15:12:10 GMT

Dave,
Pete gave some good answers in his reply. If you are interested in Oracle's Advanced Replication, here is a tech note I wrote on design issues to consider:
http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/support/repgen/repgen_tn_replication_desig n.html

Here are the scripts for setting up replication: http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/repgen/repgen_files.html

You can download the scripts to your own computer here: http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/downloads/demo_software/index.html

David Simpson