Any Good Resources for SAP/Oracle ???

From: Steve Perry <sperry_at_sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 20:05:59 -0500

I just started at a company that uses SAP (R3 and BW) on Oracle and so far it's been a frustrating process.
SAP like to drop and reload tables and store it's own storage parameters, maintains it's own data dictionary.
I've tried searching SAP's site, but haven't been able to find "real" tuning advise.

Anyway, I thought I'd see if anybody here knows of a good site or book.

thanks,
Steve Received on Thu Jun 06 2002 - 20:05:59 CDT