Re: How to monitor schema changes

From: Steve Ashmore <sashmore_at_neonramp.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:26:28 -0500

The LAST_DDL_TIME column in
dba_objects will show you which object has changed.

I would suggest you arrange to have the developers rights removed from the production system. It is not good practice to let people modift objects in a production system.

As Sharon states: Change control...

Stephen C. Ashmore
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration http://www.brainbench.com

Author of: 'So You Want to be an Oracle DBA?'