Re: oracle 9i connection string with SYS account

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 06:20:52 +1000

Ever noticed that the 9i Network Assistant still performs its tests on your new configuration by logging in as Scott/Tiger??? Despite Scott not being one of the sample schemas included in any of the new database templates??!

Fortunately, that can be fixed with the 'change login' button -but it just goes to show that these sort of anomalies are indeed out there.

Regards