Migration 8.1.5 to 8.1.7: NoServicesForProcessException

From: Bernard <schneert_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:40:39 +0200

Hello,

during the install/migration process from the version 8.1.5 to the version 8.1.7 the process stopped before the Oracle Data Migration Assistent opened (I startet a normal Installation of 8.1.7 in the same directory where the 8.1.5 is)

I have only the german error message and no error code: "mit den Prozessen die sie benutzt haben waren keine Dienste verknüpft"

The install_xx.log shows the error in english

Abfrageausnahme: NoServicesForProcessException Klasse der Abfrageausnahme: class oracle.sysman.oii.oiil.OiilQueryException

I've nothing found round the web for a solution. I set the JOB_QUEUE_PROCESSES to 0 before I start the migration; on another Computer was no problem with this workaround. Received on Wed Jun 05 2002 - 03:40:39 CDT