oracle froms and starting program

From: Martin Burkert <martin.burkert_at_a1plus.at>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 08:29:33 +0200

Hello!

I'ld like to start Windows Programs out of a Program implemented in Oracle Forms 6i. The problemset is, that the subprogram host(programname.exe) starts the Program synchonous to the Form (it is inpossible to work with the Form in background until the WindowsProgram has been closed).

Is there a way to start programs out of Oracle Forms asynchron to the Form?

However I've got the same Problem with called Forms from a form. I would like to start from a Root-Form some other Forms asynchron to the root-Form (with the call command). How can I do this?

greetings Martin Received on Wed Jun 05 2002 - 01:29:33 CDT