Re: Concatenated Index

From: Steve Johnson <johnst_at_ncs.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:25:56 -0500

I don't think I asked the question very good.

I can see the explain plan fine and have verified that it's using the index as I want.

My question was will the 2nd and 3rd columns of the index be used or just the leading edge. The leading edge is the most restrictive but it has a like clause on it. I don't know if the like clause will stop the rest of the index from being used.

Thanks...